OPTIMIZE YOUR $ BY RENOVATING

//OPTIMIZE YOUR $ BY RENOVATING

OPTIMIZE YOUR $ BY RENOVATING

Improving a building in a thoughtful way and harmonizing the beautiful, the useful and the just, is certainly one of the best investments you can make. In addition to making your space elegant and functional, the value of your property will grow each year.

You buy a $ 300,000 building with 10% cash and the bank assumes the other 90% mortgage. If the value of your property increases by 5% per year:

Year 1       300,000 x 5% = gain of 15,000$                 Value of the building = 315,000$

Year 2       315,000 x 5% = gain of 15,750$                 Value of the building = 330,750$

Year 3       330,750 x 5% = gain of 16,537$                 Value of the building = 347,287$

Each year, there is an increase in value + an amplification of the gain achieved. Calculate this after 10 years to see ..!

Also, you can accelerate this profit by adding value to your home. Obviously, we are not talking about adding a swimming pool or a gadget of this kind, we are talking about judicious and well-planned improvements that will increase the value of your building or your land.

It’s the most profitable and consistent investment I’ve ever seen!

CC

2019-04-09T18:03:07+00:00